- WHAT IS THE TURNAROUND TIME FOR CUSTOM UNITS?
- WHAT IS THE TURNAROUND TIME FOR NON CUSTOM UNITS?
- WHAT IS THE TURNAROUND TIME FOR ACCESSORIES AND ESSENTIAL ITEMS?
- HOW ARE THE WIGS SECURED ON?
Our units are made on a fitted cap with an adjustable elastic band added to hold the lace in place as well as a comb in the front, sides and back.
Glue is optional for all units.
- I HAVE NO HAIR, CAN I STILL WEAR A WIG?
- HOW SHOULD I WEAR MY HAIR UNDER THE WIG?
To ensure the most flat and natural unit application, your hair should be cornrowed. For closure units, we recommend you parting your hair where you would like the part on the closure to lay and down from there. For frontal units, small straight back cornrows with the ends sewn up and flat are recommended.
Please wear wig caps to prevent hair damage.
- DO YOU RUSH ORDERS?
- HOW LONG DO THE UNITS LAST?
- WHAT PRODUCTS DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WASH THE UNITS?
We recommend TRESemme Shampoo & Conditioner for Straight, Body Wave, and Loose Wave units.
For Deep Curly/ Deep Wave units we recommend Curls Shampoo & Conditioner.
- CAN I SEW THE WIG DOWN?
All of our wigs can be easily sewn down.
- RETURN POLICY
Wig Lifestyle does not accept returns or exchanges for any of our products. Our units are customized with love to your personal liking and cannot be resold due to sanitary reasons. Any concerns with any orders should be emailed.
Email us at: Wiglifestyle18@gmail.com